Internship (f/m/d) at >SMART> GREEN or MACHN23.05.2023
The areas >SMART> GREEN ACCELERATOR and MACHN
>SMART> GREEN and MACHN are part of Grünhof, Südbaden’s largest provider of co-working spaces, startup support programmes and innovation consulting services. We support impact-driven green tech startups with targeted programmes, help established companies with (sustainable) transformation and shape a livable future through innovation.
In a very dynamic and implementation-oriented team, we work with a lot of passion, personality and humour. We are looking for support for our team as part of a (compulsory) internship starting immediately for a period of 3 to 6 months and look forward to receiving your application.
- Help to design and implement our counselling services and programmes.
- Support our team in the implementation of our programmes: ACCELERATE, GROW and PRE-SEED or take on relevant tasks for successful consulting with transformation clients.
- Research and prepare focus topics in the area of startups, sustainability and innovation.
- Help with marketing via our various channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, newsletter, website).
- Lead a self-directed project that adds value to our target groups.
- You bring independence & initiative to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- You are a good communicator and a team player.
- You have organisational skills and are proficient in the use of common MS Office programmes.
- You are determined and recognise yourself how to prioritise tasks in order to achieve demanding results.
We offer you:
- Depending on your focus, detailed insights into the topic of start-ups and the German-speaking green tech startup world or new and agile consulting concepts for the transformation of the German SME sector.
- Close supervision and transparent insights into client projects.
- A super cool workplace in the Lokhalle, Germany’s most beautiful co-working space.
- A motivated, young and active team that looks forward to meeting you and supporting you.
You want to do your internship with us and dive into innovation and startup consulting. Then send us a short application to firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly describe the area in which you would like to contribute.
Here you can find more information about us: