Internship (f/m/d) >SMART> GREEN Accelerator08.11.2022
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
>SMART> GREEN ACCELERATOR
>SMART> GREEN (www.smartgreen-accelerator.de) is a startup accelerator for the Green Economy based in Freiburg. The focus is on the development and promotion and financing of startups from the GreenTech sector with targeted programmes. In addition, the accelerator innovates sustainability-oriented partner companies through cooperations with startups.
In a very dynamic and implementation-oriented team, we at >SMART> GREEN work with a lot of passion, personality and humour. We are looking for support for our team as part of a (compulsory) internship from 01.01.2023 for a period of 3 to 6 months, 4 days a week, and look forward to receiving your application.
Help to design and implement our programmes:
- Support our team in the implementation of our programmes: Accelerate, Grow and Pre-Seed
- Help with marketing via our various channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, newsletter, website)
- Identify an exciting project of your own to run with us independently and support our Accelerator with it
- You bring independence & initiative to work in a highly dynamic environment
- You are a good communicator and a team player
- You have organisational skills and are proficient in the use of common MS Office programmes.
We offer you:
- Detailed insights into the topic of founding and the German-speaking startup world
- A super cool workplace in the Lokhalle, Germany's most beautiful co-working space
- A motivated, young and active team that is looking forward to meeting you and supporting you
- Free participation in Grünhof community events - there's a lot to learn here
- Food and drinks at the Lokhalle and Café POW at staff rates
- Internship pay of €520/month
SMART> GREEN is part of Grünhof, South Baden's largest provider of coworking spaces, startup support programmes and innovation consulting. Grünhof is a young value-driven company. We are constantly developing. For us, meaning is more important than money, doing more important than talking and opportunity more important than security!
Here you can find more information about us:
Would you like to do your (compulsory) internship with us for a period of 3 to 6 months? Then send your short letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is on December 14th 2022.
We are looking forward to your application!