Job: Venture Manager at >SMART> GREEN07.12.2021
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are >SMART> GREEN, a Germany-wide Green-Tech Accelerator based in Freiburg. We push impact startups in the fields of Energy, Mobility, Industry and Building. Our formats focus on financing, strategy consulting and targeted startup/SME collaborations.
In a very dynamic and implementation-oriented team, we aim to become the most sought-after contact point for green tech startups in Germany and beyond.
We distribute our tasks agilely according to priorities, time resources and personal preferences. We do not have rigid structures and hierarchies. In addition to formats for startup/SME matching and strategy consulting, we focus on the topic of pre-seed financing. A key element here is the Start-up BW funding program of the same name for early-stage financing, for which we are an accredited partner of the Ministry of Economics.
You are the face and head of our pre-seed activities and the associated Finance Camp format. You will accompany startups on their way to develop a clear financing strategy for the next years, to secure the first financing and to lay the groundwork for follow-up financing at an early stage. The further development of the format close to the needs of our impact startups is particularly important to us.
What are we looking for specifically?
- Initial experience on the startup side. Of course, it would be great if you have already been through a financing track.
- Or: Have you had other experience in financing e.g. young tech companies?
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking. You quickly recognize where a startup stands
- A deep understanding of business management issues
- Open, honest, winning communication
- For the Venture Manager (f/m/d) position, it's also super important to us that you fit into our team. We are humorous, open and direct. We think entrepreneurial, work agile and continuously prioritize our tasks. We are united by the desire for new things: trends, people, tools, methods, etc.
>SMART> GREEN is part of Grünhof GmbH, South Baden's largest provider of coworking spaces, startup support programs and innovation consulting (www.gruenhof.org). Grünhof is a young value-driven company. We are constantly evolving. To us, meaning is more important than money, doing more important than chatting, and opportunity more important than security!
We have a great desire to go on a great journey with you and everything you bring with you.
- Start date: immediately
- Scope: 60 % - 100
- Application deadline: 15 January 2021
- Salary: Fair
Send us your CV, a letter of motivation or a video (casual mobile video) and your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org@gruenhof.org.
Here's even more info about us: